Throughout the year, Community Action Youth Service and Erin House have opportunities for students studying in the following areas:

  • Social Work, Human Services and Community Services

To request a student placement, please complete a Student Placement Enquiry Form and email your request and resume to the service area of your interest:

For further information, contact the service area of your interest and ask to speak with the Manager.

Each request will be considered in conjunction with our current service priorities.  Please be aware that we have a limited number of placements available.