Youth Health Clinic
The Youth Health Clinic is located in our offices at 24 Lawrence Street Gympie. The following services are available to young people:
- Free Doctor Service: Dr Kit – visiting fortnightly every second Monday – appointments essential, phone our office on 54826188.
- Sexual Health Youth Worker: Murray is available on Mondays in an outreach capacity and on Tuesdays at the office. Free sexual health screening and education. Appointments not necessary.
We offer support, information, advice, referrals and resources on a range of sexual health topics including:
- Contraception (The Pill, Implanon, Condoms and loads more)
- Emergency Contraception (Morning After Pill)
- Healthy Relationships
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s)
- Unplanned Pregnancy
- Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Tests
- Chlamydia Tests