COVID-19 Update: The health and wellbeing of our clients, visitors, contractors and employees is of paramount importance. We are taking steps to minimise wherever possible any impacts on our clients, our services and operations. To comply with social distancing rules and minimise risk, most of our services are now being delivered over the phone.
MINS – Multicultural Information Network Service
MINS helps people from all cultural backgrounds to find opportunities that will help them become independent, especially in their first five years in Australia.
- Help for new migrants to get settled in Australia
- Connecting with people and community groups that will help you get settled and enjoy life in Gympie
- Information about courses in English, Literacy and Numeracy
- Workshops and forums – business, Centrelink, Women’s Health, transport
- Business support for new migrants – how to start a business, registration, learn about licenses, regional economic information
The MINS office is located at 8 Mary Street, Gympie (next door to the Post Office). We are open Tuesday-Friday, 8.30am-3pm.
We provide outreach to Noosa – call 54839511 to make an appointment.
Phone: 07 54839511
Click here to view a copy of the MINS Client Service Charter.