Mel Warren – Financial Counsellor
Financial Literacy & Resilience Program (FLARP)
FLARP is now available at Community Action. If you are experiencing financial stress and would like to make a positive change, call now to make an appointment with one of our experienced staff members. This is a FREE service.
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4.00pm by appointment
- If you need an appointment outside of normal office hours, please ask and we will arrange a time that suits
We are located at 8 Mary Street, Gympie (next door to the Post Office), however, appointments can be made available at various office locations – please ask if you would like to see a staff member at an alternative location.
Danni Swiety – Financial Literacy & Resilience Worker
FLARP can assist with:
- Budgets & Savings Plans
- Assessment of general financial situation
- People’s rights with consumer laws and creditor harassment
- Support with utility bills
- Education and budgeting workshops
- Finding options and negotiating payment plans with creditors
Phone: 07 5343 7525 (If we are busy and can’t take your call, please leave a message and we will contact you shortly)
Click here to view the FLARP Client Service Charter.