COVID-19 Update: The health and wellbeing of our clients, visitors, contractors and employees is of paramount importance. We are taking steps to minimise wherever possible any impacts on our clients, our services and operations. To comply with social distancing rules and minimise risk, most of our services are now being delivered over the phone.
Financial Literacy & Resilience Program (FLARP)
FLARP is now available at Community Action. If you are experiencing financial stress and would like to make a positive change, call now to make an appointment with one of our experienced staff members. This is a FREE service.
- Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 4.00pm by appointment
- If you need an appointment outside of normal office hours, please ask and we will arrange a time that suits
We are located at 8 Mary Street, Gympie (next door to the Post Office), however, appointments can be made available at various office locations – please ask if you would like to see a staff member at an alternative location.
FLARP can assist with:
- Budgets & Savings Plans
- Assessment of general financial situation
- People’s rights with consumer laws and creditor harassment
- Support with utility bills
- Education and budgeting workshops
- Finding options and negotiating payment plans with creditors
Phone: 07 5343 7525 (If we are busy and can’t take your call, please leave a message and we will contact you shortly)
Click here to view the FLARP Client Service Charter.