If you are a tenant in a Community Action managed property, you have a responsibility to:
- Take care of the property, dwelling and land
- Not alter, repair or affix anything without Community Action’s permission
- Not use the premises for illegal activities
- Notify Community Action promptly when any repairs are needed
- Advise Community Action of any change to household income
- Pay rent in advance
If you feel your rights are not being respected or if you have any other complaint or concern about the service you are receiving you can try any of the following:
- If you feel comfortable about it, you could discuss the situation with the member of staff concerned – this may lead to a quick resolution of the difficulties.
- If the above is not appropriate or fails to sort out the problem you can request to speak with the Manager.
Remember…it is your right to make a complaint or to voice any concerns you may
have with services received from Community Action. Click here for a copy of our Complaints and Appeals Form.