Housing: (07) 5482 8959 | Youth: (07) 5482 6188 | Erin House: (07) 5482 7973 | GRDFVS: (07) 5413 8088 | MINS : (07) 5483 9511 | FLARP: (07) 5343 7525
Feedback & Complaints 2017-06-01T16:37:14+00:00

Tell us how we are doing – We value your Feedback

If something happens that you like or do not like about our service, please let us know. You can do this by talking with a worker or by filling in a confidential Feedback Form when available. We want to ensure your issues are heard.

When you have a complaint about our service

You have the right to make a complaint when you are not happy with the service provided to you. You can do this informally by talking with a staff member or the Manager, or you can lodge a formal complaint in writing using our Complaints and Appeals Form.

Please request a copy of our Complaints Handling Policy for further information.